TERMS AND CONDITION
By accessing or using our Website located at asquareservices.com (“Website”) in any way or downloading, installing or using our website server including but not limited to our products or accessing software supplied (collectively, the “Services”) by AsquareServices (hereafter referred as AsquareServices us, we, our) or clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of this Agreement, you hereby represent that:
i) You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published from time to time at asquareservices.com
(ii) You are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with AsquareServices
Services provided by AsquareServices shall be included but not limited to technology platforms such as Website or that shall enable the users to submit their User data for getting consultancy on application of passport or any other services offered through the URL asquareservices.com; wherein a user can provide their user data and request consultancy for applying a new passport or renewal of passport by paying our consultancy charges.
The terms “you,” “user” and “users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use of our services, including, without limitation, any companies, organizations, or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the services through their respective employees, agents or representatives. Except as otherwise provided herein, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA:
.You may visit our website http://asquareservices.com; without disclosing who you are. Information about usage patterns such as the time and date of the usage, the amount of data sent, browser, referral domain, the geographic location of the user and the name of the files sent are collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation. We will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. This data does not enable us to identify you, and we use it in an anonymous way. We do not collect or store the IP addresses.
We collect personal information, when you choose to provide it voluntarily. Usually this occurs when a business relationship is established in the context of OUR SERVICES
Personal information encompasses personal details, which are entered, when you place a request such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number etc. Additional information is required for some activities such as AsquareServices Registration Service asquareservices.com;.in management is committed to ensure that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This personal information is transmitted only in a secure and encrypted manner.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“Agreement”) CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MENTIONED BELOW.
1.1 These Terms & Conditions of Use constitute a legally binding Agreement between you and AsquareServices, regarding your use of the Services.
2.1 Intellectual Property Rights mean and include without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other related documents and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of AsquareServices
2.2 Third parties include but are not limited to developer, hosting, google analytics & search engine providers, payment providers.
2.3 “User(s)” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User”), means our user(s) who use our Services
2.4 “User Content” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including personal data of Users, submitted to the Service(s) by You in connection with Your use of the Service(s).
2.5 “Applicable Data Protection Law” means Information Technology Act 2008 (IT Act)
This term of use covers the below mentioned:
- Contractual Relationship
- License Grant
- Content Rights
- Third Party Interaction
- Prohibited Use
- User Data Access
- User Requirements & Conduct
- Payment and Commercial Terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Third Party Intellectual Property Rights
- Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
- Text Messaging & Promotional Codes
- Network Access & Devices
- Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- Changes to Terms & Conditions
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Laws
- Compliance with laws
- Binding Individual Arbitration
- Other Provisions
- Updates to services
- No Changes in Terms at your request
- Contact Information
To use our services, you must:
3.1 be at least Eighteen (18) years old.
3.2 complete the filling form process;
3.3 agree to the Terms and Conditions
3.4 provide true, complete and up to date contact information.
By using our services, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above and that you won’t use our services in a way that violates any laws or regulations. (Representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise.) AsquareServices may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
- 4.1 AsquareServices may terminate any of these terms or any services with respect to you, or generally, cease offering or deny access to the services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
- 4.2 Supplemental Terms may apply to certain services, such as policies for any particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be published on our services in connection with the applicable services from time to time. Supplemental Terms are in addition to and shall be considered a part of the Terms and Conditions of Use the purposes of the applicable services. Supplemental Terms shall prevail over these Terms and Conditions of Use in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable services.
- 4.4 In case of incorporation of any new legislation or any amendments to the existing legislation governing data of any individual, some of the clauses of this Agreement may either be updated or deleted without any notice, to comply with the said provisions of the applicable legislation. Hence it is advisable to check this Agreement from time to time.
- 5.1AsquareServices grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to edit user data on the websites, developed strictly in accordance with these Terms.
- 5.2 You may not copy, decompile our Website or our services
- 6.1 You own the rights to the user data you provide to AsquareServices on we don’t claim ownership over any of it. However, by providing user data to AsquareServices , you give us permission to use your data solely to do the things we need to do to provide our services, including but not limited to storing, displaying, reproducing, and distributing your data. This may include providing your data with third parties for broader broadcast, distribution, or publication
- 6.2 We will never sell your data to third parties
- 6.3 You’re responsible for the data you submit by using our services and assume all risks associated with it.
7.Third Party Interactions
- 7.1 The services may contain links to third-party Websites (“Third-Party Websites”)
- 7.2 When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, we will not warn you that you have left our Website, server or services and we will not warn you that you are subject to the Terms and Conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements are not under the control of AsquareServices . We are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, or any Third-Party Advertisements.
- 7.3 You use all links in Third-Party Websites & Advertisements at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Apps, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- 7.4 You acknowledge and agree that our services are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such links, Websites/Apps or any other resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such links Websites/Apps or resources
You represent and warrant that you will not use our services to:
- 8.1 Violate this Agreement, or any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation to laws designed to regulate unsolicited email or other electronic advertising;
- 8.2 Attempt to probe, scan, test, or violate the security features of our services or of any associated system or network, or to obtain unauthorized access to materials or other information stored thereon;
- 8.3 Share your application number, let anyone access your user data to modify or do anything that might put your application at risk.
- 8.4 Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
- 8.5 Attempt to interfere with the use of the services by any other manner not expressly mentioned above.
- 8.6 Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the services or its related systems or networks.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully in any investigation by law enforcement officials of any violation of this Agreement. We also reserve the right to terminate your use of the services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
9.User Data Access
- 9.2 You agree to submit accurate, complete, and up-to-date user information. Your failure to submit accurate, complete, and up-to-date user information, may result in rejection of the application and AsquareServices will not be responsible for the same.
10.User Requirements & Conduct
10.1 You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your application without prior notice to you and without reimbursement if we suspect a violation any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations by law enforcement authorities.
11.Payment and Commercial Terms
- 11.1 You agree to pay all Consultation fees associated to application of new or renewed passport.
- 11.2 If for any reason, your payment is not received by AsquareService, your application will be kept on hold till the time payment is received by us.
12.Intellectual Property Rights
- 12.1 Neither your use of the services nor this Agreement grants you any right, title or interest in our copyrights, trademarks and patents or the intellectual properties if any owned by us.
- 12.2 AsquareService trademarks and/or service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by AsquareService, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or users of the Website, tarnishes or dilutes the marks, or disparages or discredits AsquareService
- 12.3 Our services include a user interface that allows you to upload user content and customize certain aspects of your content. You are granted a limited right to use those services only in conjunction with the services and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- 13.1 A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or indicates when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies do not damage your computer, neither do cookies contain viruses.
14.Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
- 14.1 Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a User of our services. Please email us at http://firstname.lastname@example.org for complaints and customer service enquiries.
15.Text Messaging & Promotional Codes
- 15.1 By filling up the form, you agree that we may send you text (SMS) messages or email communications as part of the normal business operation of your use of the services. You may opt-out of receiving such communication by writing to us at email@example.com You acknowledge that opting out of such communication may impact your use of the services.
16.Network Access & Devices
- 16.1 You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
- 16.2 You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the services and any updates thereto. In addition, the services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
17.Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” AsquareServices DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, AsquareServices MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. AsquareServices DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY OR ABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND AsquareServices ENTIRE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY CLAIMS, ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO AsquareServices , IF ANY, DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE ACT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL AsquareServices BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING BACKUP COPIES OF ANY AND ALL OF YOUR CONTENT.AsquareServices SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold AsquareServices, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and any other licensors (each, an “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- 18.1 Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation to any right to privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights, including content the user distributes through the services;
- 18.2 Your wrongful or improper use of the services;
- 18.3 Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or any other applicable law through or related to the use of our services;
- 18.4 The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and/or your use of the services.
- 19.1 If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
20.Changes to Terms & Conditions
- 20.1 AsquareServices reserves the right to modify the Terms of this Agreement or its policies at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on its services. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the services after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
- 21.1 The Terms, together with any additional terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire Agreement between AsquareServices and you, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersed any prior understanding or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on our services.
22. Contact Information
- 22.1 AsquareServices welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: you can write us to email: firstname.lastname@example.org